Growing the community of donors and creating a more inclusive sector requires greater knowledge and awareness. We work with foundations and individuals to conduct research and share learning -- with a special expertise in communities of color. We can help you by:
- Convening and coordinating thought leaders to develop and manage research projects
- Researching from open sources, drawing on our extensive personal networks, and conducting interviews
- Analyzing data and writing reports
- Share learning by posting and writing, and participating in panels and conferences;
- Speaking on topics of collaborative giving, family philanthropy, philanthropy in communities of color, next generation giving, social justice giving and more.
See some of our research here.