Faces of Giving provides advice and coaching to move your ideas for societal change to actionable plans. We work with you to ensure your giving matches your values and the change you want to see in the world.
You may think of us as coaches, thought partners, investigators, guides – or some combination of those roles. Our ultimate goal is to help you feel good about your giving.
What does this look like?
- We spend time with you and others you want involved to help you identify the causes that are most meaningful to your head AND your heart.
- Through a process of values-based exercises and discussions, we will help you identify the issues and organizations on which to focus your giving.
- We'll help you devise a giving strategy that works for you and your family.
- We can research and vet organizations to meet the criteria you develop for your giving.
- We can handle your grants allocations process
- We can help you determine how best to evaluate your giving over time.
Most importantly, our clients say they have truly enjoyed the process and the opportunity it afforded them to be introspective and reflective of what matters most in their lives and for their legacy.